Saturday, May 22, 2004

Kid Alex-Young Love

For me this has the same appeal as Phoenix's If I Ever Feel Better, a song that you and your messy friends can dance joyously around and forget yourselves to. Kid Alex is from Germany and has a deal with Universal, he has a German language website which has some videos you can watch here. Admittedly when this first came through my letterbox about a year and a bit ago, I have to admit I was lured in by it's bright Pink cover and White vinyl, but I'm just a sucker for a nice gimmick. It turned out however to be quite a nice little record that I rocked for a lot of the summer and seeing as summer's really nearly almost hopefully upon us it seemed an appropriate gesture to post it. You can buy his album Colorz, if you're liking this.



I'm currently in two minds about the fact that I am being made to go to Ibiza next weekend and watch a 12 hour fashion marathon thing, I mean 12 hours, surely they must be mad? frankly I don't know what to expect. But on the other hand if they ever let me out I might be able to catch a little sun and sea-maybe.



Wha? huh? What do mean? Ice-T and Hassle the Hoff

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2004 at 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Young Love link isn't working--is iot because there's no .mp3 extension on the end?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home